COSMIC MICRO COMPUTERS standard terms and conditions:
Products have a 12 month carry in warranty from date of purchase. (Unless
Specified other wise) Warrant cover is only valid if repairs are done by Cosmic
Micro Computer staff.
2. The warranty will be void if the serial number label is missing or tampered with.
3. The warranty on a component will be declared void and out of warranty if goods are mishandled, struck by lightening or power surges.
4. All repairs must be returned with a full written fault report.
5. All faulty goods are subject to testing before being repaired or exchanged.
6. Warranty exchange of faulty equipment is subject to the availability of replacement stock. Cosmic Micro Computers c.c. does not take any responsibility for loses that may occur due to stock not being available for immediate warranty exchange.
7. Software and software disks does not carry any warranty. PC’s returned for setup of software or device drivers will be subject to labor charges at standard workshop rates.
8. Cosmic Micro Computers c.c. is not liable for any loss of data.
9. Cosmic Micro Computers c.c. will replace or repair the items if a performance failure has occurred within the warranty period. Items that can be repaired by Cosmic Micro Computers c.c. or Cosmic Micro Computers c.c. suppliers will not be swapped out. (Swap out does not include: Monitors, Speakers, Scanners, and UPS).
10. Cosmic Micro Computers c.c. does not accept any liability for loses that may occur due to supplier/ distributor insolvencies.
11. In the event of a CD disk shattering in the CD-Drive the warranty on the drive will be void.
12. Cosmic Micro Computers c.c. does not carry any cables, Software or Ink Cartridge loss for booked-in goods.
13. Warranty on AMD CPU’s is void if the CPU is damaged due to overheating.
1. Pricing is a COD price. No discounts are applicable for early settlement. (Only applicable to corporate clients).
2. Only cash (notes) or VISA/MASTER/AMERICAN Express card payments are accepted.
3. If payment is made by bank transfer the goods will only be released when the amount due is reflected on a Cosmic Micro Computers c.c. bank statement.
4. Interest will accrue on overdue accounts calculated at the bank overdraft rate.
5. No payment by cheque will be accepted.
Term and conditions:
1. Pricing and specifications subject to change without prior notice.
2. Any cost incurred in order to recuperate outstanding amounts or litigation emanating from this transaction will be at an additional charge for your account calculated at client attorney scale.
3. Quote is valid for 7 days if there is no major price increases by suppliers or the Rand/Dollar exchange rate does fluctuate significantly.
4. Ownership of all goods supplied remains vested in Cosmic Micro Computers c.c. until paid in full.
5. No goods will be accepted for credit unless returned within 1 day from date of invoice. In the event of goods being returned after one day, a handling fee of 15% will be levied. Credit return is only applicable to separate components. No credit will be passed on complete systems, notebooks and software.
6. A 25% deposit is applicable to non stock items that need to be ordered. The order will only be processed once a written order has been received and the 25% deposit has been paid. In the event that the goods are not collect within three days the item will be returned to the suppliers and any handling fee will be deducted from the deposit. If the good cannot be returned for credit the deposit will be forfeited.
7. A handling charge of R 280 will be issued for cancellation of pc order.
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with
questions or comments about this web site.